Friday 30 September 2011

San Juan Islands, Washington - Another competition

Back by popular demand (OK ... one person asked) and in celebration of completion of the Americas leg of my world cycle, "the bicycle diaries" is pleased to bring you another prize-winning, free-to-enter competition! I'd like to say that there's a fabulous prize up for grabs but the trip budget is dwindling so it will just be a cheap piece of tourist tat. However, I should remind you that it's the taking part that counts. So while I enjoy a gentle pootle around the islands of Puget Sound, you can consider the following competition question:


How many McDonalds did Graham and I have on our bike ride from Boston to Seattle?


The competition will be judged by Tigger so send him your answer and postal address to symaniak88@hotmail.co.uk. Closing date is 7 October and the winner will be posted on the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment